The Community Relations Division of the City Manager's office provides services that help residents and businesses connect with the City government.
The Community Relations Division is responsible for a variety of functions:
- Represents the City at community functions, community meetings, civic organizations, and governmental groups.
- Promotes City-sponsored and co-sponsored special events and activities through fundraising initiatives, marketing materials, calendar listings, and more.
- Provides public information and education regarding various initiatives.
- Works closely with all departments to maintain up-to-date content on the City's website.
- Oversees the website. maintains the City of Bellaire's official social media sites, Notify me, SeeClickFix, and PrepareBellaire.
- Works with Community Partners and maintains community calendar.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-662-8286
What's Happening at City Hall?
City Manager's Weekly Memo
City Council Meeting Information and Recordings