News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/21/2011 7:34:19 AM to 4/29/2011 12:05:02 AM.

News Flash

Public Works Information

Posted on: April 21, 2011

[ARCHIVED] Reporting Water Leaks

If you see what appears to be a water leak, call Public Works at 713-662-8170 or 713-662-8150, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. After hours and weekends, call the Police Department at 713-668-0487.

Facebook Twitter Email