Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Please see attached link.
Show All Answers
If the accident occurred in the City of Bellaire you can obtain a copy of the report online by visiting The Texas Department of Transportation website , or come to the Bellaire Police Dept. 5110 Jessamine Mon.-Fri 8am-5pm, or by mail, sending a check or money order along with a self-addressed & stamped envelope.
Alarm permits can be obtained at the Bellaire Police Dept. 5110 Jessamine, Bellaire, Tx 77401 Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm. Call 713-662-8107 for more information. The fee is $65 for each type of alarm.
Please visit this website.
· Date of accident
· Location of accident
· Name(s) of driver(s) / party(s) involved
· Please provide the incident number if available.
There are 3 options on how to obtain the accident report:
· Send a check / money order for $6.00 (made payable to the City of Houston) plus a self addressed stamped envelope with your request to HPD, Records Division, 1200 Travis, Houston, TX 77002 or
· You can go in person to 1200 Travis, 1st floor, pay $6.00 and get a copy of the accident report or
· Accidents that occurred on or after January 1, 2008 can be purchased on-line for $7.50 at: https://www.vectrareports.com/Index.aspx More...
Contact Officer Chase Liccketto at 713.662.8296 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.