Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please visit this website
Show All Answers
If the accident occurred in the City of Bellaire you can obtain a copy of the report online by visiting The Texas Department of Transportation website , or come to the Bellaire Police Dept. 5110 Jessamine Mon.-Fri 8am-5pm, or by mail, sending a check or money order along with a self-addressed & stamped envelope.
Alarm permits can be obtained at the Bellaire Police Dept. 5110 Jessamine, Bellaire, Tx 77401 Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm. Call 713-662-8107 for more information. The fee is $65 for each type of alarm.
· Date of accident
· Location of accident
· Name(s) of driver(s) / party(s) involved
· Please provide the incident number if available.
There are 3 options on how to obtain the accident report:
· Send a check / money order for $6.00 (made payable to the City of Houston) plus a self addressed stamped envelope with your request to HPD, Records Division, 1200 Travis, Houston, TX 77002 or
· You can go in person to 1200 Travis, 1st floor, pay $6.00 and get a copy of the accident report or
· Accidents that occurred on or after January 1, 2008 can be purchased on-line for $7.50 at: https://www.vectrareports.com/Index.aspx More...
Contact Officer Chase Liccketto at 713.662.8296 or by email at email@example.com.