1. Come to the Court Clerk window on or before your court date to request the Driving Safety Course or you may appear on your court date before the judge.
2. Plead guilty or nolo contendere (No Contest) and waive a jury trial.
3. Pay court costs in the amount of $109.00 unless the offense occurred in a school-crossing zone, then pay court costs in the amount of $134.00.
4. Present to the court a valid Texas Drivers license or permit.
5. Present to the court proof of financial responsibility in your name (automobile liability insurance).